AIE - 2269
Panchal Plastic Machinery, India
- In-line grinding of skeletal waste for Thermoforming plants size reduction of skeletal rolls size reduction of sheet,
- Edge trims and flat parts
- Thermoforming special granulators of the series 250 are available in three model types. They feature an extremely low overall height and a working width of 650 - 1350 mm.
Advantage of Machine: Outside rotor bearing - no fines can get into the bearings and no grease into the material.
- Chevron-shaped cross cutting system geometry: This knife configuration ensures low-noise size reduction with little power requirement and few fines in the material.
- Pre-adjustable knives: The knives are easy to replace with a minimum of down-time. Compact design, can be used as an under-the-press granulator.
Two different series are available: For in-line application with feed roll device for skeletal waste with paddle roll feeder to accept start-up with cups
For More Details Contact Us:
Panchal Plastic Machinery Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Vipul Panchal
Tel.: 95 260 2563391