AIE - 2641
Eltech Engineers - India
Static eliminators are used to eliminate static and dust. Static electricity is a problem, which companies face globally. It primarily affects industries, which handle non conductive materials like plastics, paper, board, laminates and textiles. The electrostatic attraction repulsion cause materials to stick to machinery, or to each other, leading to jams, slow machine speed and poor quality and productivity. Friction, pressure and separation are the major causes of static electricity. When humidity is lower, higher static charges are generated. It becomes more noticeable in the months of winter, in dry laminates, and in air conditioned environments.
Different problems caused by static electricity are:
- Causes dust attraction.
- Leads to improper stacking.
- Cause problems in printing.
- Sheet feeding problems.
- Materials tearing, jamming or curling.
- Hazardous sparks or shocks to person.
- Product sticking to itself, rollers or machine parts.
- Static cling causes handling problem.
- Use of our superior quality static eliminator ensures solution of all these problems and results in trouble free operation, increased profits and maximum customer satisfaction.
Static Power Supply:
- The Eltech 331 static charge eliminator, supplied by us is the most common power supply for all the electrodes.
- Our Eltech 335 static charge eliminator is a highly suitable power supply for shock less electrodes.
Power Units: The Eltech 331 power unit is the most important of different Eltech's static control equipment. The instrument produces high voltage, low current in a controlled and safe manner. It's compact size and structure is suitable for most industrial environments. The defect free products and quality ensures efficient use and maximum customer satisfaction.
We have designed the Eltech 331 power supply and the different discharge bars for active discharging of disruptive static charges, which develop during the production processes. The discharge bars and the power supply are used primarily in cases where disruptive static charges on fast moving material webs impair production processes and required to be eliminated.
For More Details Contact:
Mr. Rajesh Darji