Reference NumbersAIE - 3480
ProductLarge Range 8-Series Robots
ManufacturerWittmann Battenfeld India Pvt. Ltd.
Wittmann Robots W833 - W843 with Telescopic Vertical Arm:
Low overall height - double speed
All larger Wittmann robots starting from model W833 are equipped as standard with our patented telescopic vertical arm.
The main vertical arm is driven via rack and pinion. A belt drives the front arm at double speed.
- Minimum overall height of the robot
- Double speed of the end-of-arm-tooling and short in/out times
- Long vertical strokes for palletizing
- Gripper and parts weight up to 15 kg (33 lbs).
- Vertical stroke up to 1,800 mm
- For flexible automation on IMM up to approx. 750 tons locking force.
- Larger, massive main beam and double walled kick-stroke extrusion allow handling weights up to 35 kg (77lbs) and vertical strokes up to 2,600 mm.
- For palletizing on palettes located down on the shop floor.
B) W853 - W873 with Telescopic - Vertical Arm
- For large molding machines and handling weights from 50 kg (110 lbs) to 125 kg (275 lbs).
The kick-stroke beam as well as the vertical telescopic arm is constructed of thin walled steel tubes to allow fast movement with minimum vibration.
Option: Servo driven A- or B-axis wrists for secondary requirements. Especially larger robots are typically equipped with additional rotational axes and a variety of additional gripper and vacuum circuits for complex automations. We can supply the optimum robot for your specific requirement.
(For images, please see next pages)
For More Details Contact:
Wittmann Battenfeld India Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Nandakumar T.