Reference NumbersAIE - 3484
ProductWittmann Sprue Picker Robots
ManufacturerWittmann Battenfeld India Pvt. Ltd.
W802 Sprue Picker:
For the removal of sprues and parts from an injection molding machine. The solid construction allows fast movements with low vibration for precise removal.
1) X-axis (kick stroke):
- Heavy-duty linear rails and recirculating ball bearings.
- Swivel base to rotate the arm behind the fixed platen for mold changes with locating pin to precisely reposition arm for part removal.
2) Y-axis (vertical stroke):
- Adjustable stroke 0-550 mm (21.7") or 700 mm (27.6")
- Pneumatic shock absorbers
- Locking cylinder to prevent the arm from drifting down into the mold in the event of air pressure loss
- The Y-axis is also equipped with a heavy-duty switch as an additional interlock before the mold can close
- Energy chain for less wear tubing
3) Z-axis (pivot):
- Freely adjustable 45 Degree to 95 Degree
- Simple changeover from rear side to operator side placement.
4) B-axis (90 Degree tooling rotation):
Rotation is made automatically when pivoting the Z-arm out of the press.
5) Mechanical Sprue Gripper:
Rotation is made automatically when the Z-arm out of the press.
(For images, please see next pages)
For More Details Contact:
Wittmann Battenfeld India Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Nandakumar T.