Reference NumbersAIE - 3701
ProductML-CW Water-Cooled Type Water Chiller
ManufacturerMadhu Marketing & Services, India - Minglee
ML-CW/A series industrial water chillers are used to cool down the molds of the molding machines. It can precisely control the mold's temperature and increase the product's level of smooth finish, reduce product surface grain mark and the internal stress, causing the product not to shrink, distort, advantageous for the product to come off the mold, accelerate product-molding and decrease the processing cycle.
This series design is innovative, high quality and easy to operate.
ML-CW/A series are widely used in the plastic, electronics manufacture, food, dying, ultra-sound and plating industries.
- Selecting world famous brand compressor, which is tranquil, and saves energy.
- Adopting well-known factory for high quality water pump with high water flow rate, the work life also prolongs.
- Equipped with an imported temperature controller, it can precisely control in +/- 1 Degree C, the control area achieves +3 Degree C to +30 Degree C.
- A variety to choose from: Single Unit and Twin Unit design.
- The stainless steel open style water tank and the stainless steel rack ledger wall, it is convenient to clean and durable.
- Using imported high quality copper pipe and refrigerant, the cooling effect is especially good.
- The refrigerant selects R22, or environmental friendly R407.
- For Water-cooled type, the evaporator is set inside the water tank of the chiller and the condenser is connected with a water-tower for heat-dissipation, which is suitable for cooling the mold where there is water supply.
- The control circuit uses a safe switch off control.
- Equipped with phase-sequence protective device, short-circuit protective device, over-current protective device, freezing protective device, Hi-low pressure switch, water flow switch, electronic time relay, emergency stop switch, etc.
- Equipped with various indicators for various abnormalities.
- Equipped with alarm and an indicator light will be turned on to alarm workers of abnormalities.
(For picture, please see next page)
For More Details Contact:
Madhu Marketing & Services, Vadodara
Mr. Sabu Philip