Reference NumbersAIE - 4236
ManufacturerShini Plastics Technologies India Pvt Ltd Pune, India
- For cabinet dryers, materials to be dried are placed on the stainless steel made moveable material trays.
- During operation, process air will flow to heating wire and be heated up to required temperature, then flow through a manifold with evenly scattered holes.
- Moisture air is sent out through air exhaust port.
- It is designed to achieve an even drying effect
- Accurate P.I.D. temperature control to achieve an even drying effect.
- Air-proofed isolative door can maintain temperature constantly inside to reduce energy consumption.
- Stainless steel tray and liner bring no contamination to materials.
- Optimal design for ease of maintenance and service.
- When CD-20-HT is roasting with highly volatile matter, it is available to choose elbow air exhaust flange, which could discharge high temperature volatile matter and ensure people's security.
- Unique design of adjustable air inlet and exhaust.
- 24 hours timer, easy to operate.
- Overheat protector can prevent excessive drying.
- Motor overload relay.
- Visible alarm to indicate troubles immediately.
- Tray size and inner dimensions of the dryer can be specified according to requirements.
- Upon request, it can be built to comply with worldwide electrical safety standards (For example : CE, UL, CSA, JIS etc.).
(For image, please see next page)
For More Details Contact:
Shini Plastics Technologies India Pvt Ltd Pune, India
Mr. J N Bhat
Mob: +91 9820305715
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org