AIE - 4330
Conair feeders provide injection moulders and extruders with a versatile, economical way to volumetrically meter colorants or other additives into the flow of virgin material directly at the throat of the processing machine.
By metering additives directly at the throat, greater savings in material inventory and colorant can be achieved over traditional pre-colored or centrally blended material schemes.
- Wide range of master batch dosing capacity with 4 different sizes of auger.
- An even and consistent dosing rate.
- Accurate and stable dosing because of the performance of the stepper motor having minimum rotation of 0.5 Degree to maintain a controllable speed within tolerance of 0.5 RPM.
- Repeatability because of the stepper motor control.
- Imported high torque stepper motor.
- Versatility to run higher speeds for higher dosages.
- Common control for Injection mouldings, blow mouldings & extruders.
- LCD display HMI with full numeric keypad for quick access to setting the parameter which reduce the change over time of master batch.
- PLC based controller.
- Capability to control two BFS motors with different time and RPM.
- Low power consumption control design.
- Onboard test / manual mode to reduce calibration time.
- User friendly control, easy to use.
- Bigger size of hopper with carbon steel construction and PU painted.
For More Details Contact:
Nu-Vu Conair Pvt. Ltd.
Add: Plot No. 147 & 148, DevrajIndusrial Park,
Piplaj - Pirana Road, Piplaj, Ahmedabad - 382405
Phone: +91 79 2909 4790, +91 79 2970 8147
Mobile: +91 97129 28201, +91 90990 76206