AIE - 4337
Air Cooled Air Chiller
Air Cooled Air Chiller is used to supply cooled air to air ring of blown film extrusion line. Cooling of air with the help of direct expansion of refrigerant saves energy compared to conventional water chiller plus heat exchanger system.
Air Cooled Air Chillers provide consistent air temperature irrespective of ambient condition which is very essential for processing of plastics on blown film lines.
Compact in size which reduce foot print up to 25% compared to conventional water chiller plus heat exchanger system.
- Energy efficient & reliable scroll compressor with hermetically sealed suction gas cooled motor
- Each model is equipped with PLC based control platform. Control features include 2 line 16 character LCD display, onboard fault indication with audio alarm
- Accurate temperature control with the help of modulating hot gas bypass valve
- Intelligent program to save energy for dual compressor chiller circuit specifically for part load application
- Display of set value and actual value on the screen
- Display of return air temperature on screen
- Scroll and function buttons allow you to navigate the chiller's control platform
- Tool free access panel with neatly organized internal component layout. Simply remove the panel to get the access of entire cabinet of the chiller
- Proven component supplier i.e. Copeland, Danfoss, Siemens, Emerson, EBM, IFM have been chosen for ultimate reliability and availability
- All chillers are factory tested under load prior to shipment
- Condenser fan blade, motor, nozzle, and guard are a single piece assembly for improved reliability with the fan motors having rugged external rotor design
- Finned & Tube Condenser – high surface area due to internally grooved copper tubes, generously sized for industrial environment and tested to 500 PSIG
- Finned & Tube Evaporator – high surface area due to internally grooved copper tube, generously sized for industrial environment and tested to 300 PSIG with lower pressure drop
- RTD Temperature sensors yield higher precision and repeatability than thermocouples
- Three phase monitor protects against unit damage due to phase reversal or loss of phase
For More Details Contact:
Nu-Vu Conair Pvt. Ltd.
Add: Plot No. 147 & 148, DevrajIndusrial Park,
Piplaj - Pirana Road, Piplaj, Ahmedabad - 382405
Phone: +91 79 2909 4790, +91 79 2970 8147
Mobile: +91 97129 28201, +91 90990 76206