Reference NumbersSRP - 1949
ManufacturerAce Heat Tech India
- Coil is made up of helically wound coil of Nickel Chrome wire.
- The coil is housed in a tube of SS 304 sheath. The space between the coil and the tube is filled with specially selected grain size of high purity Magnesium Oxide (MgO).
- This increases thermal conductivity, dielectric strength and heater life.
- This filled tube is then evenly compressed in Swaging Machine such that the diameter of the tube gets reduced.
- This holds the coil firmly in the center of the tube.
- Due to this it is possible to mount the Heater in any position.
- Heater has SS Screw type Terminals.
- Each end of the coil is welded to the screw's inner end, which remains covered in the tube and the other end of the screw protrudes outside the tube, which is to be connected to the power supply.
- These heaters are used where liquids are to be heated directly by immersion of heater.
- Here maximum watt density of 8 watt / sq. cm. is obtained.
- TH with Incoloy 800 material is used when air is to be heated.
- Here maximum watt density of 6 watt / sq. cm. is obtained.
- This heater is used when indirect heating is to be done.
- TH are available in wide variety of shapes, diameter and ratings.
- They can also be made as per customer's requirement's
Optional Feature: To increase the surface area for rapid heating SS or MS Fins can be added to the body of the heating tube.
Application: Air Heating, Forming Machines, Immersion In Liquids, Hot Runner, Moulds, Ovens and Dryers
For More Details Contact at:
Ace Heat Tech India
Mr. Dinesh Kotian
Tel.: 022-2580 6001/2/3