Reference NumbersRM - 3193
We, at Polytec Masterbatch, have developed different grades of black master batches, which are based on end user requirements such as jetness, protection from UV, conductivity etc.
- Carbon black is mostly used in the industry as a black pigment due to its coloring ability, cost effectiveness and superior end result.
- In carbon black the surface area is inversely proportional to particle size, which means lower the particle size, greater will be the surface area.
- Standard Colorant Blacks up to 50% pigments loading.
- Special UV Blacks for Outdoor Applications
- Multi-Functional Black Formulations
- Organic and Inorganic FDA Blacks
- High Jet black MB (Filler free)
- Black MB for Engineering Plastics
For image, please see next page
For More Details Contact:
Polytech Masterbatch, UAE
Mr. Ranjeet K. Singh
Tel : +971 7 2589181
Mobile : +971 52 6416089
Email ID: email@example.com