RM - 1946
We offer range of Masterbatches for optimizing productivity in nonolefinic polymers.
- Designed for use in virtually every type of process including injection moulding, blow moulding, extrusion and spin dyeing.
- Formulated to maintain the critical performance criteria of tough to colour engineering resins.
- Ensures long term service in the harshest end use environments.
Recommended for the following Resins.
- Polyamides (PA), Nylon 6, Nylon 6, 6 (Filled and Unfilled)
- Polyacetal (POM)
- Acrylics (PMMA)
- Polystyrene (PS)
- Styrene Acrylonitrile (SAN)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABC)
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) filled & unfilled
- Construction: Roofing, Window Profile
- Packaging: Beverages, Agro, Water purifier
- Sports and Leisure: Toys, Sports Accessories, Travel bags, Goggles, Helmet, CD and CD Cover and DVD
- Medical: Medicine Packaging
- Electrical Appliances: Connectors & Switches, Indicators, Wire & Cables, Optical cables
- Automotive: Seat belt parts, Interiors, Light reflectors
- Office Supply: Writing instruments
- Personal care: Tooth brush handle, bristles
- Appliances: Washing Machines, TV cabinets, communication instruments
- Industrial Category: Gears, Time belt