RM - 2504
Stiffness Masterbatch for BOPP films:
The carrier of SMA20003MDPP is BOPP film-grade homopolymer PP, it is a kind of stiffness masterbatch special for BOPP cigarette film and BOPP shrink film and BOPP twist film.
The carrier resin is film-grade homopolymer PP
- MFI (230 Degree C, 2.16 kg): 15.5 +/- 5 g/10min (Test standard: GB3682-2000)
- Shape: Transparence or translucent cylindrical particle
- Density: 0.93 to 0.94 g/cm (Test standard: GB1033-86)
- Volatile content (90 Degree C, 3 hrs.): - 0.06 percent
- Weight by amount: 650 +/- 50 pieces / 10g (Test standard: leading)
SMA20003MDPP has good compatibility with polyolefin, can remarkably improve film's barrier performance, stiffness performance, heat-seal performance, heat shrinkage performance, produce easily, transparency, economy and so on. The shrinkage rate of the BOPP film can be controlled by different addition and producing technology. It also can be used in normal BOPP film to improve its Youngs Modulus and heat shrinkage performance.
Addition rate suggestion:
According to the different applications, the addition rate is at 5 percent to 30 percent in the core layer in BOPP cigarette film.
PE heavy-duty bag, 25Kg/bag.
The product can be stored well in the original package. Please steal the package once you open it. The shelf life is about six months under the maximum room temperature of 25 Degree C. A higher storage temperature may affect the application quality of the masterbatch.