RM - 2508
Matt Masterbatch for BOPP films:
SMA843 is a kind of matt master batch special for matte film. It can make the BOPP film with rough surface, so it has the matte effect.
- MFI (230 Degree C, 2.16 kg): 2.5 +/- 0.4 g/10min (Test standard: GB3682-2000)
- Shape: white and opacity cylindrical particle
- Density: 0.91 to 0.93 g/cm (Test standard: GB1033-86)
- Volatile content (90 Degree C, 3 hrs.): - 0.15 percent
- Weight by amount: 650 +/- 50 pieces / 10g (Test standard: leading)
It can be used in the production of matte film. We suggest adopt lower extrusion temperature and lower longitudinal stretching rate. Increasing the temperature of the chill roller also can reduce the luster effect.
Addition rate suggestion:
Add it in matte layer by 100 percent. The matte layer is 2-3 microns thick normally.
In order to have the ideal matte effect: 12-15 microns film, the minimum thickness of matte layer is more than 2 microns. More than 15 microns film, the minimum thickness of matte layer is more than 3 microns.
PE heavy-duty bag, 25Kg/bag.
The product can be stored well in the original package. Please steal the package once you open it. The shelf life is about six months under the maximum room temperature of 25 Degree C. A higher storage temperature may affect the application quality of the masterbatch.