RM - 3418
Single Pigment Concentrates (SPC'S/ MOC'S)
- Single Pigment Concentrates -SPC's which contain high loadings of organic and inorganic pigments.
- These Single Pigment Concentrates are fully dispersed using high quality additives, to ensure optimum color and cost efficiencies.
- The excellent pigment dispersion ensures quick and homogenous dispersion of the color in the chosen polymer imparting maximum color strength and consistent color reproducibility.
- As a result no further dispersion is required which minimizes processing costs.
Single Pigment Concentrates
SPC's are available in various resin such as: PET / PBT/ PP / PE.
- Compounding/Masterbatches: They can be used as a replacement of powder pigments, providing a dust free solution and easier handling
Fibers for Textiles, carpets, and upholstery - A manufacturer can make any combination of two or more concentrates and produce an exclusive range of his colors.
And many other applications
Advantages of our SPC's
High color strength
- Excellent dispersion, with low FPV values
Dust Free Environment
Lot-to-lot consistent quality of end product
For More Details Contact:
Colorplas Polyadditives LLP
Mob: +91 9246351001
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org