Reference NumbersRM - 2621
JoshSTAR Polymeric Plasticizer:
JoshSTAR Polymeric Plasticizer (PmP) is a kind of low molecular weight polyester which has been derived from aromatic acids and a mixture of alcohols. It is a low viscosity plasticizer and is found compatible with PVC and rubber. It offers excellent mechanical strength, good insulation resistance and high thermal stability. It can be compounded with PVC and Rubber in the regular way. Some of the physical and chemical characteristics are listed below:
- Appearance: Straw coloured clear liquid
- Viscosity redwood viscometer (20 ml) at 18 Degree C: 105 - 125 secs.
- Fusion temperature: > 110 Degree C
- Fusion time (min.): 15
- Specific gravity: 0.985 +/- 0.01
- Decomposition temperature: > 250 Degree C
- Specific gravity of PVC compound: 1.49 +/- 0.02
- Thermal stability at 200 Degree C: >/- 150 mins.
- T.S. (Mpa): >/- 19
- E.B. (percent): >/- 300
- Hardness (Shore A): 94 +/- 2
- Volume Resistivity: 4 x 10(13)
Our Polymeric Plasticizer can completely replace DOP and similar properties can be obtained for PVC and rubber compounds which find different application in areas such as cable, pipe, sheet, films leather cloth, foot pad, etc.
(For picture, please see next page)