RM - 2486
Calcium Stearate Powder Stabilizer:
CS is a powder Calcium Stearate which due to its excellent internal and external lubricating action is used in the processing of a variety of polymers as well as a mould-releasing agent also. Calcium Stearate exhibits excellent resistance to color degradation at elevated temperatures and is useful where higher temperatures are encountered during processing. It is also used as a lubricant and acid acceptor in all polymers.
- Appearance: Fine white powder (Test method: QA/TMM/026)
- Metal content as percent Ca: 6.50 to 8.00 (Test method: QA/TMM/015)
- Metal content as percent CaO: 9.10 to 11.20 (Test method: QA/TMM/015)
- Particle size (percent): 99 through 200 Mesh (Test method: QA/TMM/011)
- Specific gravity: 1.00 to 1.20 (Test method: QA/TMM/010)
- Moisture content (percent): 3.00 Max. (Test method: QA/TMM/009)
- Free Fatty Acid (percent): 1.00 Max. (Test method: QA/TMM/008)
- Melting Point (Degree C): 140 to 160 (Test method: QA/TMM/019)
For More Details Contact:
Aryavart Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Harish D. Dharamsi, Mr. Ajay Nair
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com