Reference NumbersRM - 2307
Titanium Dioxide Grade 2 and 3
Titanium Dioxide pigment, rutile, mark R-02 in accordance with the following chemical properties.
- Mass portion of titanium dioxide, (percent), not less: 93
- Mass portion of rutile form, (percent), not less: 95
- Mass portion of volatile matters, (percent), not more: 0.5
- Mass portion of water soluble matters, (percent), not more: 0.3
- pH of water suspension: 6.5 to 8.0
- Residue on the sieve with net 0045, (percent): 0.03
- Tint strength power, arbitr. units, not less: 1700
- Presence of good hiding power, g/m2, not more: 40
- Dispersibility, mkm, not more: 15
- Whiteness, arbitr, units, not less: 95
Types of packing are big bags containers (containing 600 - 750 kg), 25 ks palletized paper bags or 25 kg polypropylene bags.