RM - 2051
Low Molecular Polyethylene Wax
- Colour: White
- Physical form: Granule Powder
- Melting point: 110 ± 5 degree C
- Brookfield Viscosity at 140 Degree C: 4600 ± 100 cps / poise
- Specific Gravity: 0.8 ± 0.1
Applications - PVC Cable, Rubber, Masterbatch
- Decrease your Filtration Pressure Index at higher loading of functional fillers.
- Improves the MFI of your Masterbatch / Compounds.
- Improves the dispersion of Hard to dispersive pigment in color master batches.
- Provides Distributive and Dispersive mixing of your final batch in the extruder.
- Sparingly soluble in PVC, which result as a pronounced external lubricant effect.
- Used as an external lubricant for rigid and plasticized PVC. It prevents the melt from adhering to the hot metal surface or processing machinery and decomposing.
- Improves flow, easy process, gloss, smoothness and water repellency of PVC surface.
- Improves in mechanical properties specially impact strength.
- Fast Flow-P in PVC Cable and PVC Cable Compound increase gloss, die electric (Insulation) properties.