RM - 2463
Master Batch White 106:
- M.F.I. at 190C/2.16 Kg (grams/10 mins): 12/17
- Specific gravity (grams/cm3): 1.93+
- Food approval: Approve
- Heat stability (Deg. C): 300
- Carrier resin type: L.L.D.P.
- Concentrate: Titanium Dioxide Rutile - 70 percent equivalent
- No residue after passing through screen pack 500.
- Improved process ability and requires significantly less energy to process.
- With its low melt viscosity & outstanding dispersion flows smoothly showing the lowest pressure build of any product. This outstanding performance offers the potential for significant savings in production costs including lower energy consumption less downtime & improved throughout rate.
- Run faster than ever with less downtime.
- Powerful tinting strength & the color is brilliant white with a bluish tint tone.
- Where an outstanding combination of high temperature performance is required in master batch.
- Outstanding performance for the higher whiteness, brightness and durability.
For More Details Contact:
Bankim Plast Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Avnish Karia
Tel.: +91-22-66339747, +91-22-23738146
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org