M - 1416
- The mould and used in Rotational Moulding are shell like. They defined the outside shape of the products but do not have an internal core.
- Six key factors for manufacturing method for the moulds are Shapes, Size, Quantity, Appearance, Heat Exchange and Weight Capacity.
- The sheet metals used for mould fabrication can be aluminum, mild steel or stainless steel.
- The mounting of the mould on the arm / plate should not prevent the free passage of air over the entire Surface of the mould otherwise hot spots will occur and cause an uneven distribution of plastic.
- The Rotomoulding Moulds are not required dap ribs because the Plastic Powder does not able to infiltrate in ribs
For More Details Contact:
Neelam Fabricators Gujarat, India
Mr. Ankit Panchal
Mob : +91 9879504579
Tel: +91 79 22890927
Email ID: email@example.com