Ascend Performance Materials, the world’s largest fully integrated producer of nylon 6,6 resin, will showcase its growing range of Vydyne® PA66 solutions for automotive, electrical and electronics, industrial and consumer applications at NPE2018. The company will have numerous applications on display at its booth (S14001), where it will also conduct a number of presentations on the performance and value of nylon 6,6 to processors and specifiers.
A key focus area of the show will be the company’s latest developments in high performance flame-retardant materials to meet increasing regulatory requirements. Ascend offers two best-in-class unreinforced flame-retardant products for electrical and electronic applications: Vydyne ECO366H and Vydyne FR350J.
* Introduced in late 2017, Vydyne FR350J is designed for use in unattended electrical appliance connectors and achieves the highest GWIT (glow wire ignition temperature) rating with zero flame and exhibits a GWEPT (glow wire end-product temperature) rating of 775 C.
* Vydyne ECO366H is a non-halogenated flame-retardant nylon 6,6 with an excellent RTI electrical rating of 150 C, making it an ideal solution for connectors and terminal blocks.
“Our E&E products are expanding the performance and processing capabilities of PA66,” says Scott Rook, Ascend’s vice president of nylon. “Vydyne FR350J offers excellent finished part performance and is also very easy to process, saving our customers time and money.” Both materials will be the subject of a presentation, Setting a new standard with flame-retardant nylon 6,6, on Monday, May 7.
Other in-booth presentations include:
* Safely managing 48V e-mobility systems with nylon 6,6
* Beyond material: Engineered solutions for engine downsizing and electrification
* Fighting hidden costs with ultra-flow, rapid cycling solutions.
* Nylon 6,6: Performance, productivity and value
IOCL PE & PP Production Schedule: Jan'19
SONGWON announces partnership with Disheng Technology C...
KRAIBURG TPE achieves new Asia Pacific milestone with a...
New alternatives to silicone outperform standard TPEs f...
New bottle-to-bottle process for food-contact-grade rPE...
Perstorp announces production capacity increase for Di-...
IOCL PP-PE PRODUCTION SCHEDULE - NOVEMBER - 2018
New partnership for sustainable industrial solutions tu...
Packaging Coating Additives Market to grow at almost 5%...
Major Fire Engulfs Family Plastics Unit in Kerala