Reference NumbersPCM - 1942
Since 35 years, Neoplast has been known as the Indian market leader for manufacturing and exporting the complete range of lab mixers with global customer base. Today more than 1400 mixers are working in 40 countries with repeat orders from all over customers which the proof of absolute customer satisfaction and their confidence in our products. Backed by three decades experience Neoplast has introduced range of Laboratory mixers with latest and innovative technologies.
- Specially designed jacketed container with 2 Litre, 5 Litre and 10 Litre vessel capacity.
- All material contact parts like lid, plunger and discharge valves are made of SS 304 and mirror polished.
- The mixing tool is also made of SS 304 with abrasive and wear resistance coating on the surface for longer life. The mixing tool is driven by high torque AC motor controlled by AC variable frequency drive. The tool speed can be varied from 50 RPM to 1500 RPM.
- To suit the process requirements, the varieties of tool design is available.
- The specially designed bottom curvature of mixing vessel gives perfect VORTEX formation which results into homogeneous and free flowing dry blend. It also ensures built up of Frictional heat efficiently to remove moisture content and to prepare the best quality of dry blend.
- Varieties of mixing charge and optimum dispersion of all components under mixing is the major virtue of this Lab mixer.
- Optional detachable vessel can be offered for better and faster cleaning.The control panel is consist of programmable controls for optimum adaptability to the process requirements.
- Optionally cooler mixer with 40 Litres vessel and cooling cone can be incorporated.
(For images, please see next pages)
For More Details Contact:
Neoplast Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Dhruv Shah, Mr. Tushar Parikh
Tel.: +91-79-25830602, 25831185, 25891078
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org