PCM - 2151
Vacuum Forming Machine
Vacuum Forming is one of the widely used Thermoforming Technique where the Sheet is Clamped to the Table Frame and Heated to a Softening Point. Vacuum is applied to Drag the Softened Sheet into the Cavity or Over the Mould Depending on Whether it is Male or Female.
It is the Most Economical Method available for Blister Forming, Skin Packing and Vacuum Formed Articles like Sweet Boxes, Garment Boxes, Trays Plates for Perfumes, Gift Trays etc.
- Unique Forming Table Design to ensure Forming with Male / Female Dies of Greater Depth.
- Machine Suitable for Skin Packing, Blister Forming as well as Vacuum Forming.
- All Heavy Gauges Welded Steel Construction.
- Heat Zone Control Facility Provided.
- Auto cycle / Manual Mode of Operation.
- Easy to Operate.
For More Contact Details Us:
Mr. Rajesh Potdar
Europack Machines (India) Pvt Ltd
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: + 91 93 2324 9260
Fax: + 91 22 6694 2977