PCM - 2167
65 mm extrusion plant for Profiles and Pipes
- Total Power Required: 40 KW
- Plant Dimension: 10 M (L) X 1 M
- (W) X 2 M (H)
- Output: 45 To 70 KG/Hr (Depend on Pipe Dia, Wall thickness, raw material properties density,
Equipment Specifications: Extruder: 65 mm extruder with 26:1 L/D ratio, manufactured to the following specification:
- Construction: Mainframe of the machine is of a compact, robust construction. Fabricated from hollow box section and steel plate to withstand continuous use under production conditions. Primed and painted to provide a hardwearing oil and heat resistant finish. All access panels easily removable for maintenance.
- Barrel: Manufactured from high-grade steel alloy (EN-41B), nitride hardened for wear resistance, supplied with square end flange. Including breaker plate, with recess for screen pack.
- Screw: Manufactured from high-grade steel alloy (EN-41B) nitride hardened for wear resistance, ground and highly polished. Screw of design Barrier type with mixing zone.
- Gear Box: Heavy-duty gearbox, featuring double reduction, parallel shaft and helical gears. All taper roller bearings and gear trains are immersed in lubricating oil. Transmission by V-belts, giving standard screw speed range of 10-60 rpm or, with change pulleys, tailored to speed/torque requirements.
- Thrust pack Assay: Inbuilt thrust pack mounted on the gearbox, housing spherical roller thrust bearing designed to withstand the thrust generated by the extruder screw. Complete with the oil seals to retain the lubrication fed by the gearbox. Feed throat Fabricated from steel and provided with water-cooling. Hopper Fabricated hopper with sight glass, emptying chute, shut-off slide and lid. Barrel heating 3-barrel zones, with band heaters and thermocouples. Heating load: 11Kw
- Barrel cooling zone: Feed section cooled by water circulation through a jacket and all other will be cooled by air blowers (0.317 kw per zone)
Temp control: Temperature of each zone is controlled by digital temperature controller. 2 additional instruments are included for head and die control, wired to heater sockets and including two thermocouples, making a total of 5 temperature control zones.
- Control cabinet: Integral control cabinet mounted on extruder base. Housing all necessary controls and Instrumentation including the following: Drive control, screw speed indicator (R.P.M.), screw speed potentiometer, main motor load indicator (Ammeter), temperature controllers, indictor, power on indicator, motor stop and start button, emergency stop.
- Die head for pipe: Die head complete with spider spiral type manufactured in alloy steel. Supplied with necessary heaters and thermocouples.
Calibration table: Vacuum type with 5 H.P. vacuum pumps
- Base Frame: Fabricated support frame with castors and jacking screws for ease of positioning. Primed and painted to provide a hardwearing oil and heat resistant finish. Base frame incorporates two large diameter capstan operated jacking screws to permit vertical adjustment and leveling of the bath and return tray.
- Water Bath: Fabricated from heavy gauge steel, flanged at each end and fitted with removable end plates and sealing gaskets. Adjustable water level / overflow pipe and empty valve. Bath size is 250 x 250 x 2000 mm
Longitudinal Adjustment Up to 250mm via hand wheel
Lateral Adjustment Up to 25mm via hand wheel.
Haul-off unit High-speed precision haul-off with the following specification:
- Construction: Mainframe of the machine is of robust construction fabricated from hollow box section and steel plate to withstand continuous use under production conditions. Primed and painted to provide hardwearing oil and heat resistant finish. Frame mounted on castors and fitted with jacking screws for ease of positioning and height adjustment. All access panels easily removable for maintenance.
1) Speed Control: Geared for speed range to suit customer requirements up to a maximum speed of 15m/min. 2 x 0.5 H.P. AC geared motor with frequency variable drive
2) Haul-off Belts: 9mm natural rubber belts (shore hardness - 60 to 80)
3) Belt contact length: 500 mm
4) Belt gap adjustments both booms are adjusted by hand wheel
Controls: Integral control panel housing all necessary controls and instrumentation including:
- Motor start/stop buttons
- Power on light
- Haul-off speed potentiometer
- Digital speed indicator
- Emergency stop button
Haul-Off Speed Stability - +/- 0.1 m/min.
The Drive Will Be Synchronized With The Extruder.
Automatic Cutting unit: Circular Saw type Cutting unit with 2 Nos top and bottom clamps are provided. Bottom clamps are fixed and top clamps are pneumatically operated. Both clamps are mounted on smooth movable rolley. Entire unit is fitted on sturdy structure made out of steel welded frame.
For More Contact Details Us:
Mr. Rajesh Potdar
Europack Machines (India) Pvt Ltd
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: + 91 93 2324 9260
Fax: + 91 22 6694 2977