PCM - 2429
CPP Thin Film Making Machine
- Extruding unit stand can be moved forward and backward to increase control convenience.
- Screw is of special mixing function and hi-plasticizing capability design, incorporated with European imported static mixer to ensure melting of resins, homogeneous color and increased extruding output.
- T-die is of special double throttling design to enable more accurate adjustment for sheet thickness.
- Temperature control uses SCR system, with temperature tolerance ±10 C, to precisely control plasticizing processes, sheet thickness, flatness and neatness.
- Emboss shaping stand is operated, lifted up and pulled down freely. During operation, this will provide more choices for both thick sheet and thin sheet and to upgrade product quality.
- Sheet thickness control uses screw adjustment and hydraulic pressing roller two-way adjustment; for precise control of sheet thickness.
- Embossing roller of dia 500 mm and two-loop colling system incorporates with microcomputer temperature controller will precisely control temperature of embossing roller so as to make sheet be flat and neat and to keep thickness homogeneous.
- Slicing unit uses microcomputer control to enable sheet length and quantity to be accurate.
- Winding stand uses high class torque motor, to enable operator to adjust speed and winding tension for flat and neat winding for thin sheet. If incorporated with slitting device, operator may set up required product width freely. Equipped with automatic metric counter to enable setting product weight.
- Electric control box: uses high class and qualified accessories, space saving design, with simple and easy operation.