Reference NumbersPCM - 3100
Lab Extruder SSE - 25:
The lab extruder has been designed and developed for various purposes like QC, R&D, quality comparison with other supplier's products. SSE - 25, suitable for raw material manufacturers, large scale processors, master batch producers & processor, manufacturer of PVC additives etc. for
- Checking quality of the products produced.
- Better sales realization.
- Product formulation / development work to cater the needs of specific application.
- To save in terms of raw material processed, no. of men handling the unit, electricity, etc. in comparison equipment used in production with a post-ex used.
- Electrically heated by means of band heaters.
- P.I.D. type temperature controller, with facility of auto tuning. Temperature accuracy + / - 1 Degree C. Temperature range upto 400 Degree C with digital dual display for process and set value.
- Water or pressurized air cooling at feed zone. Blower fan offered optionally.
- Number of heating zone depends upon L/D ratio.
- Screw Diameter 25mm with 20:1 and 25:1 L/D ratio.
- Hinge type die provision for ease of operation to remove screw from the barrel and replacement of breaker plate assembly during operation.
- Various type of screw design available to process PVC, polyolefins, P.S., HIPS and many more polymers. Different compression ratio can also be offered.
- AC frequency control main drive unit for stepless variable speed, having dual display for process and set value. With the help of 10 turn potentiometer control.
- Mounting is either table top extruder or jockey type or on stand with castor wheels.
- Melt temperature and melt pressure ports along with barrel optionally.
- Die for blown film, profile, strand and other application with post-ex.
- Die construction from dust resistive high chrome hardened alloy steel.
(For picture, please see next page)
For More Details Contact:
Federal India Trading Company (FITCO)
Mr. Mehul Javeri
Tel.: +91-79-26620059 / 26607020