Reference NumbersPCM - 3535
ProductHM Series - Hydraulic Injection Moulding Machines from 45 to 650 tons
Battenfeld hydraulic-modular HM series stands for modular versatility, ultimate precision, short footprint and an extensive range of options for literally every application:
- Highly flexible due to the choice among 8 clamping units, 9 injection units and 12 different screw diameters
- Very short 2 resp. 3-platen design
- High-performance plasticizing systems for all thermoplastic, thermoset and elastomer resins for shot weights of up to 1300 g PS
- High-performance UNILOG B6 control system
- Automation with robots, pick-and-place devices and mold changing systems possible
The hydraulic clamping system of the HM allows for short locking strokes, parallel movement of ejector and core pulls as well as even shorter cycle times through fast-stroke cylinders.
- Parallel clamping cylinders for fast and even clamping force build-up
- Precise platen parallelism through high platen rigidity of the 3-platen design
- Maintenance-friendly linear guide system
- Energy-efficient hydraulics due to electrically adjustable variable delivery pumps
- Sensitive low-pressure mold protection
- Easy access to the mold
- High reproducibility of all parameters
The HM injection units guarantee high precision and reproducibility through their compact design with an integrated hydraulic block and a hydraulically direct-driven screw.
- High flexibility due to one barrel being universally compatible with different injection units
- Easy access to screw because of swiveling injection unit (up to .../ 1330)
- Momentum-free nozzle contact due to positioning of nozzle carriage cylinders opposite each other
- Precise axial movements of the injection unit due to linear guide system
- Optimum melt homogeneity due to a uniform L/D ratio of 22:1 and 2000 bar injection pressure for medium screw diameters
(For images, please see next pages)
For More Details Contact:
Wittmann Battenfeld India Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Nandakumar T.