Reference NumbersPCM - 3897
SEW recycling systems are able to recycle a wide variety of plastic materials in various forms (films, bottles, fabrics, yarn fibers, raffia, containers, etc.), obtaining homogeneous and uniform granules. Particular care and attention has been paid to recycling open cell foam materials and the obtained results have been beyond all expectation.
The main type of materials that can be regenerated by SEW recycling systems are: LLDPE, HDPE, LDPE, HM, EVA, PP, ABS and PET, etc.
- Easy to use and ideally suited to produce uniform, high quality recycled plastics
- The key is the advanced machine design combined with high output vented single screw extruder, die face cutter / without dia face cutter, screen changers with provision of force feeder
- This efficient process yields high volume production with ease of operation. Power consumption is very low against high outputs which makes processed material cheap
- The filter of the screen changer can be changed without shutting down the machine
- As this machine is fully automatic, requirement of labour to operate the plant is minimum
We offer extensive range of optional attachment & equipments including Screen changer, Force feeder, Washing and Drying unit, Centrifugal cyclone system, Conveyor.
(For picture, please see next page)
For More Details Contact:
Suresh Engineering Works, Indore (MP) India
Mr. Suresh Sharma
Phone:+91 731 2721387