Reference NumbersPCM - 4160
ProductClam-Shell Design Co-Rotating Twin Screw Extruder
Co-Rotating Twin Screw Extruder for laboratory and research purposes.
- Our design is based on the latest 3D development software and many years of experience.
- Lab Co-Rotating Twin Screw Extruder has a clam-shell open/close barrel function to allow for midway process interruption for visual inspection and data collection to facilitate further experimentation or as guidance for production setting.
- Our Co-Rotating Twin Screw Extruder has an ultra compact design and is easy to operate.
- Extruder has a vacuum degassing section and a ventilation section just like our larger extruders.
- It is designed for optimal double flight screw elements, which maintains the same deep groove, high torque characteristics of our larger full-production models. This compatibility allows for a direct transfer of experimental process parameters to the full production model without conversion factoring.
- All extruders meet or exceed CE and international safety standards.
- The laboratory extruder can dramatically optimize your production and vastly improve your competitive edge.
- We can also customize an extruder to meet your needs.
(For images, please see next pages)