Reference NumbersPCM - 905
ProductInjection Moulding upto 50 Tons
Model:- PAM 50
Mould Plate Size:-500x525mm
Distance between Tie Bars:-350x350mm
Max Day Ligh:-600mm
Mould Opening Stroke:-400mm
Min Mould Height:-200mm
No. of Heating Zones:-4 nos.
Injection Pressure:-1800/1322 bar
Nozzle Contract Force:-4Ton
Screw speed (Max):-290rpm
Total Connected Power:-12.6kW
* Precision parts and integration tunned with advance processor based controller.
* Refill speed in three Stages.
* Such back function before and after refilling.
* Hold-on pressure profile in three stages.
* Injection speed profile in five stages.
* Swivelling of injection unit possible manually.
* Suck back along with speed and pressure control.
* Desired screw position acquired with precise linear transducer.
* Mould open/close speed in four stages.
* Mould safety at low pressure.
* Programmable hydraulic ejector with selection of multiple stroke.
* Mould stroke guided by linear transducer.
* Clamping force guided by pressure transducers.
* Tapped holes on mould plates for convenience in mould mounting.
* Fixed displacement double pump or Variable Volume position pump(optional).
* Latest of it's kind.
* Each data is checked for minimum, maximum values during data entry.
* Adaptive PID Temp. control for all zones using digital outputs.
* Heaters outputs can be programmed as proportional or on/off..
* Mould open/close, Injection/Refill/Suckback, Ejectior, Cores and Air.
* Option of limit switch or scale position for Ejectors operations.
* Pre-suckback & Post-suckback are provided.
* Calibration of all analog inputs are done through digital settings.
* Cores can be operated independently in 6 different modes.
* Carriage can be operated either as fixed or as moving.
* Bad piece detection is Provided with 3 sigma limits.
* 4-level password facility is provided.
* Production count for Hour and shift.
* Hourly Production Histroy for last One Month.
* Individual Stage Timing History for Lasrt 10 Cycle.
* Alarm History for Last 128 Alarms.
* Temperature Control Graphs for all zones.
* Mould/Injection/Refill Speed Graphs for last shot.