PR - 1989
Co-extruded Cast Films
Coextruded Cast Films
The specification range of Films offered are as under
- Thickness: 13 micron to 250 micron
- Width: up to 1750 mm
- Surface: Embossed or plain; surface treatment as required
Color: As per customer specification
The specialty cast coextruded films offered include:
Stretch Wrap Film
- Cast coextruded LLDPE based film designed for use in pallet stretch wrap and food bundle overwraps.
Soft Blister Film
- Specially formulated coextruded film for medical disposable products packaging.
- Embossed or plain films based on polyethylene tailor-made for use in rubber, tyre & tread and conveyor belting industry.
Cast Polypropylene Film
- Unoriented polypropylene film for application in packaging & lamination and stationery products.
- Available in natural (high transparent) or white and various grades including Heat Sealable, Retortable, Metallisable, Cold Twist Wrap, Embossed and High Stiffness.
- Specially formulated cast coextruded film based on polyethylene for use as diaper backing film, in sanitary napkins and in surgical drapes.
For More Details Contact:
Xpro India Ltd, India
Mr. N Ravindran, Joint President (Marketing) / Mr. Amit Kumar, Deputy General Manager (Marketing)
Email ID: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +91 0129-2233915/17
Fax: +91 0129-4028300