PR - 2116
An electrical conduit conforms to IS-9537 (Part 3) specifications, manufactured in state-of-the-art plant with latest manufacturing technology under strict quality control.
Our Electrical conduits are best preferred for open and concealed wiring in houses, residential and commercial buildings, industries, traffic signal, street light, etc..
Our UPVC plumb pipes have been preferred over other available resources due to varied
Salient features of Conduits Pipes:
- Strong and durable: Our electrical conduits are strong and unaffected by weather conditions.
- Light weight and flexible: Are easy to join.
- Convenient joining: Have high precision trapezoidal threads which ensure easy joining.
- Resistant to:
a. Wear and abrasion
- Safe: Are fire resistant with very less electrical conductivity.
- Excellent surface: Have smooth internal and external surface.
- Cost saving: Are economical
- Temperature stable: Can cope with widely fluctuating temperatures (-20 Degree C to + 60 Degree C) thus are resistant to extreme weather conditions and UV stabilized.
- Smoke suppressing: Are manufactured from special PVC alloy, which ensure little or no release of smoke/toxic fumes in the event of fire.
- Maintenance free:
Are free from corrosion and resistant to chemical reaction and biological formation, so do not require maintenance.
1) ISI product range:
a. LMS: 16 mm to 63 mm
b. MMS: 16 mm to 50 mm
c. HMS: 16 mm to 50 mm
2) Colour options:
Our electrical conduits are available in specific colours like black, off-white and grey
3) Ribbed screen pipes:
Available in diameters 100, 125, 150, 175, 200, 250mm.
a. Open: Use clamps to hold.
b. Concealed: Make a slot of appropriate width in wall. Fix pipe in slot. Cover with plaster.
5) Joining procedure:
a. Roughen the external surface with emery paper.
b. Apply a thin coat of solvent cement.
c. Insert solvent applied pipe to socket.
- Domestic: Open and concealed wiring in houses, residential and commercial buildings.
- Industrial: Open and concealed wiring in plants.
- Other: Traffic signal connections, street light and wiring at public places.