PR - 2058
Sudhakar Plastic Ltd. manufacture following Sudhakar HDPE pipes confirming to IS: 4984:1995 specifications of PE-63 grade and PE-80 grade.
- PE-63 grade: From 20 mm to 250 mm outer diameter with different working pressures (2.5 kgf/cm2, 4 kgf/cm2, 6 kgf/cm2 and 10 kgf/cm2)
- PE-80 grade: From 20 mm to 250 mm outer diameter with different working pressures (2.5 kgf/cm2, 4 kgf/cm2, 6 kgf/cm2 and 10 kgf/cm2)
Sudhakar HDPE pipes are normally manufactured in bundles from 50 m to 500 m coils depending on sizes. Varied lengths and coils can be manufactured according to customer requirements.
Features & advantages:
- Light weight:
HDPE pipes (High Density Polyethylene Pipes) are lighter and hence easy for installations & reduces the cost of transportation.
These pipes are tough enough to withstand any adverse conditions like soil movement rock falls, tafie loads, etc.,
- Chemical resistant:
The pipes have excellent corrosion resistance properties. No need to any internal lining & external protection.
- Low electrical and thermal conductivity:
The pipes are very low electrical and thermal conductivity and the ideal choice for refrigeration telephone cables etc.,
- Resistant to tow temperatures up to - 40 Degree C
- Easy connectivity:
HDPE pipes can be easily connected and detached and wide range of fittings are available to suit any requirements joints and detached are totally teak proof.
HDPE pipes are made so to last more than decades in all kinds of weather conditions
protected from sun light and ultraviolet radiation, due to carbon content in black HDPE pipes.
- Smooth finish:
HDPE pipes are smooth inner walls so; frictional losses are minimal or negligible. No problem of sludge or bacterial deposit during course of time.
- Flexibility: Because of elasticity pipes are flexible.
- Excellent welding properties.
Water supply system can be used in potable water main & sub mains distribution and
- For cooling and chilled water lines
- For slurry disposal lines
- For dematerialized water lines
- Irrigation systems
- These pipes are widely used for sprinkler and drip irrigation tines and accessories.
- Sewage pipe systems, mainly for aggressive sewage and in drinking water protection
- Drinking water systems in domestic pipe lines.
- Gas pipes for medium & low pressure range
- Discharge pipes in the field of deposition.
- Discharge pipes for hospitals and residential buildings.
- Cable pipelines
- Tube well pipe lines with hand pump and suction and delivery pipes in pump sets.
Industrial pipe lines for transport of aggressive fluids like acids/gas/brine etc.,
- Ducting pipe lines.
For More Details Contact:
Sudhakar Polymers Ltd.
Mr. Meela Jayadev
Tel.: +91-40-23201191, 23201572
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com