PR - 2126
HDPE Sprinkler Pipes
HDPE Sprinkler Pipes and Fittings conforms to IS-14151 (Part I and II), manufactured in state-of-the-art plant with latest manufacturing technology under strict quality control.
Our HDPE sprinkler pipes and fittings are best preferred for efficient use of water, fertilizers and electricity in irrigation of a variety of crops like cotton, soyabean, wheat, gram, groundnut, pulses etc. Also used for checking of dust pollution in cement industries and mining pits. Sprinkler pipes are also used for playground, golf course, huge gardens maintenance.
Our HDPE sprinkler pipes and fittings have been preferred over other available resources due to varied salient features:
1) Strong and durable:
Our HDPE sprinkler pipes and fittings are strong, extremely adaptable and impervious to aggressive soils and climatic conditions.
2) Light weight and flexible:
Are easy to handle and install, due to light weight and flexibility, thus suitable for undulated hilly as well as plain land.
3) Energy saving:
Have smooth internal surface which implies low frictional losses; hence the power consumption is on lower side.
4) Leak proof: Are free from leaks.
5) Inert to:
- Environmental stress
Base HDPE material is compounded with antioxidant and UV stabilizer for protection from sunlight and to avoid degradation of materials.
7) High quality pipe fittings:
Sprinkler fittings are made of the same grade of HDPE materials as the pipes and are of exquisite quality.
8) Water saving:
Have high irrigation efficiency (80 percent to 90 percent), save water up to 60 percent.
9) Long lasting and maintenance free: Are rust-proof and unaffected by weather conditions.
- Efficient use of water, fertilizers and electricity in irrigation of a variety of crops like cotton, soyabean, wheat, gram, groundnut, pulses etc.
- Safety of crops and reduction of soil erosion.
- Checking of dust pollution in cement industries and mining pits.
- Playground and golf course maintenance
- Land decor and beautification
- Fish rearing
- 63 mm to 110 mm OD (In 2.5, 3.2, 4 and 6 kg/cm2 pressure)
- Pressure: 6kg / Sq. cm
2) Our sprinkler fittings and accessories for (63, 75, 90, 110 mm):
- Coupled bend
- Coupled tee
- Pump connecting nipple (P.C.N.)
- Sprinkler attachment with foot button
- End caps
- Riser pipe
- Sprinkler nozzle