Reference NumbersPR - 2426
Plastic tubes are seamless tubes that are used in the packaging of high-end, low-volume products in a range of businesses. They offer enhanced shelf life for the packaged goods and create a unique product identity.
We through its constant innovation has successfully been manufacturing plastic tubes and delivering them to new and emerging sectors. The Company acquired Arista Tubes, a leading manufacturer of plastic tubes in the United Kingdom, to put in use their comprehensive knowledge of plastic tubes.
Extruded tubes offer an attractive and durable packaging solution for a variety of product lines. From custom colored materials to high end decoration techniques wel offers solutions to have a tube option to fit the need of your brand / product.
a) Monolayer material options include:
- MDPE and
b) Multilayer options include:
- Co-extruded 2 layer sleeve
- Co-extruded 5 layer LLDPE sleeve with mono layer shoulder
- Co-extruded 5 layer HDPE sleeve with mono layer shoulder
- Up to 8 colors offset (line & text, vignettes and illustrations)
- Metallic & Pearlescent inks
- Up to 6 colors silkscreen
- Hot stamping
- Labeling (including full wrap, front & back label sets, and patch labels), and also multi layer and tactile labels
Extruded tubes are manufactured, printed and capped in-line. Special decorations such as silk screen printing, foil blocking, and labeling are secondary processes.
(For picture, please see next pages)