PR - 2554
PP Extruded Stock Shapes
Our extruded stock shapes of the following grades provide a wide range of performance options for demanding applications:
NTRON® PP (Natural, Black)
Glass Fiber reinforced PP:
NTRON® PP-GF20:20% Glass Fiber Filled PP: (Natural, Black)
NTRON® PP-GF30:30% Glass Fiber Filled PP: (Natural, Black)
- Polypropylene (PP) is one of the most economical high purity olefin materials with a combination of outstanding physical, chemical, mechanical, thermal and electrical properties.
- Polypropylene provides excellent resistance to organic solvents, degreasing agents and electrolytic attack.
- It is light in weight, resistant to staining, and has a low moisture absorption rate.
- Compared to polyethylene, it has a lower impact strength, but superior working temperature and tensile strength.
- Mechanically tough and rigid
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High purity
- No moisture absorption
- Abrasion resistant
- Dimensionally stable up to 80°C continuous use
- FDA, USDA, NSF and 3-A Dairy compliant
- Pump and valve components
- Food processing parts
- Chemical processing
- Prosthetics and orthotics
- Semiconductor manufacturing equipment
For More Details Contact:
Engineered Polymers Private Limited, Mumbai, India
Mr. Sunil Hnachate
Mob: +91 9322906814
Tel: 022 26192326
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org