PR - 1766
PVC Ball Valves
Our PVC ball valves are manufactured from superior grade of resin on State-of-the-Art moulding machines.
Our PVC ball valves have all the features to enable it to last long and operate smoothly under normal conditions of use.
Our PVC ball values are available in both threaded and plain socketed type, compatible with SWR and blue threaded pipes and fittings range in addition to GI pipes.
Salient Features: Apart from the proven advantages over conventional metal valves, PVC ball valves offer many tangible benefits even when compared with other ordinary PVC ball valves.
- Non corrosive, chemical and abrasion resistant
- Compact in design
- Excellent flow properties
- No algae or scale formation
- Good thermal and electrical insulation
- Smooth, easy leak proof operation
- Unique Valve design.
Applications: Used in pipelines for drip / micro irrigation and water pumping system in agriculture. For supply of water to buildings, commercial, industrial and public utility places.
- Material - UPVC
- Socket dimensions conforming to ISO - 138 / IS -7834.
- Operating Temperature - Up to 60 C
- Socket threads dimensions conforming to ISO-7-1/IS - 554 / BS - 21.
Testing: Hydraulic Test, Drop Test, Endurance Test, Drip Proofness Test, Thermal Shock Test, Resistance to Residual Chlorine in Water.