Reference NumbersPR - 2439
Pressure & Non Pressure Pipes are manufactured in accordance with IS: 4985 covering a - complete range from 20 mm to 315 mm.
- They are available in pressure ratings of 2.5, 4, 6 & 10 Kgf/sq. cm as defined in
- The pipes are provided with plain socket and suitable for solvent cement jointing.
- Their main application is in agriculture, for water supply, drip irrigation & sprinkler lines, etc. as well as for drinking water distribution.
- However, these can also be used in cable ducting.
- These are available in light grey colour with nominal length
(For images, please see next page)
For More Details Contact:
Atul Group Of Industries, Madhya Pradesh
Mr. Pankaj Agarwal
Tel: +91-562-2280745, 46