Reference NumbersPR - 2188
ProductRigid PET Film - High Frequency Welding Grade - GAG
Rigid PET Film - Polyethylene Terephthalate Film - High Frequency Welding Grade - GAG:
Rigid PET Film - High Frequency Welding Grade - GAG has been developed for high frequency welding. This is a multilayer film with G-PET at the top and bottom sandwich the A-PET in between. This enables the PET film to be welded. This is typically used for clamshells and blisters.
- Application: Clamshells, blister
- Thickness: 0.2 mm - 1.2 mm (8 gauge - 47 gauge)
- Width: 25 cm - 82 cm (9.8 inch - 32.2 inch)
- Roll Size: 27 cm - 100 cm (10.6 inch - 39 inch)
- Color: Clear and Color. Color can be custom matched.
- Silicon Coating: None, medium, heavy, two sided.
- Special note: Can be made clear, translucent and opaque.
(For picture, please see next page)