PR - 2129
Our company is manufacturing sprinkler fittings in its state-of-art molding plant. These fittings are produce under strict quality control system to ensure the trouble free installation and functioning of sprinkler system.
- Efficient use of water, fertilizers and electricity in irrigation of a variety of crops like cotton, soyabean, wheat, gram, groundnut, pulses etc.
- Safety of crops and reduction of soil erosion.
- Checking of dust pollution in cement industries and mining pits.
- Playground and golf course maintenance
- Land decor and beautification
- Fish rearing
1) Coupled bend: 63 mm, 75 mm, 90 mm and 110 mm
2) Coupled tee: 63 mm, 75 mm, 90 mm and 110 mm
3) PCN: 63 mm, 75 mm, 90 mm and 110 mm
4) Sprinkler attachment (foot bottom): 63 mm, 75 mm, 90 mm and 110 mm
5) End cap: 63 mm, 75 mm, 90 mm and 110 mm
6) Sprinkler nozzle: 40 feet radius and 60 feet radius
7) Riser pipe: 3/4"
8) Clamp: 63 mm, 75 mm, 90 mm and 110 mm
9) Ring: 63 mm, 75 mm, 90 mm and 110 mm
Salient features of sprinkler fittings:
1) Strong and durable: Our Sprinkler fittings are strong, extremely adaptable and impervious to aggressive soil and climatic condition.
2) Light weight: Are easy to handle and install, due to light weight and flexibility, thus suitable for undulated hilly as well as plain land.
3) Leak proof: Are free from leaks.
4) Inert to: Chemicals, corrosion, environmental stress
6) Safe: Base HDPE material is compounded with antioxidant and UV stabilizer for protection from sunlight and to avoid degradation of material.
7) Water saving: Have high irrigation efficiency (80 percent to 90 percent), save water up to 60 percent.
8) Long lasting and maintenance free: Are rust proof and unaffected by weather conditions.