PR - 2112
SWR pipes conform to IS-13592 specifications and fittings conform to IS-14735 specifications, manufactured in state-of-the-art plant with latest manufacturing technology under strict quality control.
Our SWR pipes and fittings are best preferred for drainage system for homes, offices, hotels, commercial complexes, drain lines in industries, chemical plants and power plants, also for drainage systems at public places.
Our SWR pipes and fittings have been preferred over other available resources due to varied salient features:
- Strong and durable: Our S.W.R. pipes and fittings are strong, sturdy and unbreakable. These are unaffected by weather conditions, termite, bacteria and fungus growths.
- Easy to handle and join: Are light in weight, therefore easy to handle and join.
- Better flow characteristic
- Energy saving: Have smooth internal surface which implies low frictional loss. Hence power consumption is on lower side.
- Leak proof: Are leak proof due to close dimensional tolerance and precision design.
- Safe: Are fire resistant and non conductor of electricity.
- Resistant to:
b. UV radiation
c. Most of the chemicals
- Economical: Are cost effective and long lasting.
- Maintenance free: No breakage and free from rusting and unaffected by environmental stress.
- Self colored: Require no painting.
- Better strength to weight ratio
- Drainage system for home, offices, hotels, residential & commercial complexes and hospitals
- Sanitation purposes
In industries, chemical plants, power plants drain as chemical waste lines and overflow lines.
- Drainage system for public places such as airports, railway stations, bus stands, hospitals and theaters
- In main vent lines in drainage schemes.
- Water recharging systems
Product range S.W.R. pipes:
- Available in 75 mm to 160 mm sizes.
- These pipes have bell type socket at one end.
- Available in 75 mm, 90 mm, 110 mm and 160 mm sizes.
- This pipes have ring type socket at one end.