PR - 2049
uPVC Water Pressure and Plumbing Pipes & Fittings
Rigid PVC pipes are found to be excellent in casing and distribution system of water and the liquids. PVC pipes are of the following main properties:
- Have greater strength.
- Possess higher resistance to chemicals.
- Good dielectrical properties.
- Can withstand working temperature range from 5 Degree C to 70 Degree C.
- Excellent welding, gluing and moulding properties.
Sudhakar Group of Industries are manufactures following uPVC pressure pipes & fittings with virgin uPVC resin:
uPVC pressure pipes:
We manufacture uPVC pipes from 20 mm to 400 mm outer diameter with different working pressures (2.5 kgf/cm2, 4 kgf/cm2, 6 kgf/cm2 and 10 kgf/cm2) confirming to IS:4985:2000 specification and other international specifications DIN, BIS, AST. We also manufacture commercial pipes like Sandya, Kaveri, Sindu and Rama up to 250 mm sizes. Sudhakar rigid PVC pipes are normally manufactured in uniform length of 6 meters with plain ends both the sides and also with self socket one end. Varied lengths can be manufactured according to customer requirements.
uPVC fabricated fittings:
We manufacture uPVC-fabricated fittings (bends, couplers) from 20 mm to 250 mm outer diameter with different working pressures (2.5 kgf/cm2, 4 kgf/cm2, 6 kgf/cm2 and 10 kgf/cm2) confirming to IS:10124/1998.
uPVC moulded fittings:
We manufacture following moulded fitting from 20 mm to 140 mm outer diameter.
- Equal tee
- Service saddle
- Male threaded adapter (M.T.A)
- Female threaded adapter (F.T.A)
- End cap plain and threaded
We manufacture uPVC plumbing pipes from 20 mm to 50 mm confirming to IS: 4985:2000 specification and also we manufacture the above pipes in 2 mm, 3 mm and 4 mm wall thicknesses.
Features & advantages:
Sudhakar rigid PVC pipes are
- Non-corrosive and have glossy smooth internally and externally
- Dielectro-lightic action, do not support the bacterial growth or encrustation
- Non-toxic, economical than other pipes like stainless steel, brass or GI pipes etc.
- High quality and have greater strength with uniform wall thickness.
- Light in weight and easy to handle and Install
- In agricultural for irrigation of various crops.
- For cable ducting in information and telecom sector.
- Potable water supplies
- Drinking water supplies
- Electrical industry
- Construction industry
- Sewerage and drainage
- Chemical industry
- Plumbing and drainage systems in the dwelling houses.
- For lift irrigations, bore wells etc by both the government and farmers.
For More Details Contact:
Sudhakar Polymers Ltd.
Mr. Meela Jayadev
Tel.: +91-40-23201191, 23201572
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com