Reference NumbersPTP - 1477
ProductNARROW WIDTH SLITTING MACHINE
1. Applicable material: OPP, PET, CPP, PVC(rigid), Shrinkable PP Film¡ACellophane, Paper, Silicon Coated Paper, Metalized Paper, Self-adhesive Paper, Aluminum Foil, Copper Foil, Thermal Transfer Film, Non-woven Cloth, Formed PP, PS.
2. Rewinding type :Surface-center rewinding with duplex rewind-shafts.
3. Unwinding section:(a) Lift-up type mechanical shaft with ø3" adapters for heavier web loading.
(b) Equipped with edge position control (EPC) to provide accurate slitting position.
4. Unwinding tension control: Equipped with automatic tension controller (diameter-calculating type) to provide stable tension and easy operation.
5. Slitting section:(a) Shear knife cutting or razor blade cutting in the air or groove is available according to material characteristics.
(b) Static eliminating device equipped.
(c) Equipped with automatic counter which will stop the machine when reaching pre-set length.
6. Rewinding section:(a) Equipped with rewind D.C. TQ motors to provide constant tension. Rewind tension gain is also adjustable.
(b)Lift-up type mechanical shaft for heavier roll unloading.
7. Rewinding tension control:(a) Automatic tension control system.
(b) Equipped with pneumatic/hydraulic pressure control system. Pressure is adjustable according to finish-rolls' condition.
8. Trimmed waste: Equipped with blower and expulsion tube.
9. Optional Accessories:(a) Unwind hydraulic loading device (with shaft)
(b) Unwinding/rewinding airshaftø3"/6"
(c) ø6" air chuck
(d) Shaftless unwind stand (Electrical left/right moving)
(e) Unwind shaftless hydraulic loading device (Hydraulic up/down, left/right moving)
(f) Line position control (LPC)
(g) Automatic tension controller with load cell (Unwinding section)
(h) Splicing table with suction device
(i) Shear cutter blade/razor blade/cutter holder
(j) Shear cutter/razor cutter holder for slitting width less than 20 mm
(k) Trim rewinder with speed synchronizing system
(l) Lift-up/Swing-out compatible type rewind stand
(m) Mechanical shaft for different rewinding core sizes