PTP - 1978
Center Seal And Three Side Seal Pouch Making Machine For Laminates
We manufacture Micro Controlled Combination of Center Seal And Three - Side Seal Pouch Making Machine For Laminates only
Unwind Consists of Two Part
- A pair of hard chrome plated steel shafts is provided to hold the pair of film rolls. Here pouches are made from two separate films.
- The bottom shaft acts as unwind shaft for center-seal operation.
- The film roll is mounted on the hard chrome-plated steel shaft and the film is formed in to pouch, by guiding it over a former.
- For three-side seal operation, two sides sealing takes place here.
- For center seal operation, the film is formed into a tubular shape over the former and center seal takes place.
- The machine also has side gusseting arrangement.
- A set of rollers comprising of silicon rubber rollers and a ground and hard-chrome plated steel rollers, from a nip drive by 1.0 HP DC / AC motor. Which pulls the web from the roll, mechanism on the unwind shaft.
- A dancing roll mechanism maintains continuity and constant tension between the nip and cutting mechanism.
Bottom Sealing, Cold Pressing And Cutting Section:
- Where bottom sealing, cold pressing and cutting of pouch take place simultaneously.
- These stations are mounted on rack and pinion and pneumatically operated.
- An imported camera for mark sensing is provided.
- A set of grooved rubber rollers mounted just prior to the cutting blades forms a nip and pulls the sealed tube and maintains constant tension while bottom seal takes places.
- A stepper motor / A.C. Servo motor drive the nip.
- A preset counter and emergency stop mounted for an easy access for the operator is also provide in this section.