PTP - 2769
Computer Control Glove Bag-Making Machine
The machine is controlled by a microcomputer, driven by Japanese servo systems and equipped with German SICK photocell, Panasonic inverter for speed regulation. It is designed to make plastic glove bags specially.
- Full-automatic to finish the film feeding, sealing, cutting in one process.
- Japan Servo motor driving and Panasonic Inverter control.
- Auto temp-controller.
- Auto bags counter.
Main Technical Parameters
- Max. Bag-Making Width: 100 - 350 MM
- Max. Bag-Making Length: 300 - 750 MM
- Bag-Making Thickness: 0.02 - 0.15 mm
- Bag-Making Speed: 60 pcs/min
- Total Power: 3 KW
- Weight of the Machine: 900 KG
- Machine Dimension: 2500 x 1200 x 1500 mm