Please Wait, Loading ...
For Sale - PR-2553
Machinery, Packaging, Material, Plastic Goods & Products, Technology & Consultants for Plastic Industry; Plastemart
Nylons were the first of the thermoplastic engineering resins.
- Nylon 6/6 and Nylon 6 are the most widely used Nylon plastics.
- Nylon 6 properties are similar to Nylon 6/6, but it absorbs moisture more rapidly and has a lower melting point.
- 100° C Continuous Use Temperature
- High Strength, stiffness and toughness
- Good wear and abrasion Resistance
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- Low coefficient of friction
- Easily Machined and Fabricated
- Bushings and bearings
- Pistons and valves
- Rollers and wheels
- Electrical components
- Food processing equipment components
- Sheaves and pulleys
- Gears, sprockets, and star wheels
- Pump components
- Wear pads and Wear strips
- Valve Seats
For More Details Contact:
Engineered Polymers Private Limited, Mumbai, India
Mr. Sunil Hnachate
Mob: +91 9322906814
Tel: 022 26192326
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
For Further queries contact us at: