RM - 1620
We offer NovaPPS Resin from Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corporation
Novapps is a resin that provides excellent heat resistance and heat plasticity characteristics. A number 6 general-purpose engineering plastics, Novapps is available in bridge-type and linear-type grades as well as a revised linear-type grade with a very small amount of barite. Novapps also comes in a non-reinforced linear type grade.
1. High heat resistance, steady use temperature: 200°C -240°C
2. Excellent chemical resistance
3. Passed ULV-10 test without using flame retardants
4. High strength and rigidity with dimensional stability at high temperatures
5. Low water absorption, little molding shrinkage and low coefficient of linear expansion