Reference NumbersRM - 1491
It is resin with heat resistance and heat plasticity characteristics. It is called the number 6 general purpose engineering plastics. There are both bridge type and linear type grades as well as a revised linear type grade with a considerably small amount of barite. There is also a non reinforced linear type grade.
* High heat resistance. Steady use temperature:200 deg. C - 240 deg. C
* Excellent chemical resistance.
* Passed ULV-10 test without using flame retardants.
* High strength and rigidity with dimensional stability at high temperatures.
* Low water absorption, little molding shrinkage and low coefficient of linear expansion dimensional stability.