RM - 3395
POE - Polyolefin Elastomer
Polyolefin Elastomer is an ethylene-octene copolymer that has excellent flow characteristics and performs well in a wide range of general purpose thermoplastic elastomer applications.
Our POE provides super impact properties in blends with Polypropylene (PP) and Polyethylene (PE) especially in applications requiring slightly higher melt flow.
It provides high filler loading capacity, excellent electrical properties, and (when cross-linked) exceptional heat aging, compression set, and weather resistance properties.
Properties / Characteristics are -
- Pellet Form
- Excellent flow characteristics
- High filler loading
- Excellent electrical properties
- Improved impact in Polypropylene and Polyethylene
- Exceptional heat aging, compression set, and weather resistance when cured
Applications are -
- Wire & Cable
- Impact Modification
- General Purpose Thermoplastic Elastomers
For More Details Contact
H.R.Organo Chem Pvt Ltd
Add: 110-114 Rewa Chambers,
31 New Marine Lines,
Mumbai - 20
Tel: +91-22-4046 1047
Fax: +91-22 2200 3549