Reference NumbersPNE - 2086
ProductFlexographic Printing Machine
ManufacturerXL Plastics, India
XL Plastics Delta Series Models: Superflex 550 / 750 / 950 and Econoflex 550 / 750 / 950
- Stack type design for easy operation
- Printing speed up to 60 meters/min
- 2,4 and 6 colour printing options
- Two unwind and rewind stands
- Interlock between heaters and blowers
- Print repeats from 8" to 36"
- Unwind roll diameter: Max. 600 mm
- Pneumatic engagement of print cylinders
- Inking rollers rotate and plate cylinders retract when printing is stopped, avoiding drying of ink on rollers and thereby reducing print wastage.
Machines manufactured by XL Plastics are designed for continuous duty and maintenance free operation. These standard features make them more reliable, efficient and operator friendly.
- Heavy duty construction: Rigidly constructed frame gives vibration free operation.
- Fully assembled and pre wired: The machine is shipped in fully assembled and pre wired condition. It comprises of two unwind and rewind stands, stack type printing stations, drying chamber and control panel.
- AC inverter drives: The main motor is AC, with inverter speed control drive for maintenance free operation.
- Automatic tension control on unwind / rewind with load cell and particle brake with microprocessor control to maintain accurate tension
- Air shaft
- Web aligner
(For more details and picture, please see next pages)
For More Details Contact:
Mr. Vivek Vora
Tel.: +91-265-2638125 / 2638026 / 2652118
Fax.: +91-265-2638661 / 2646716